- This event has passed.
ICAD Webinar – Digital Liaisons: Lessons learned from using social media and ICT in HIV work
March 23, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
ICAD Lunch and Learn Series: Going Glocal – Global Connections with Local Realities
How are social media and ICT being used to promote sexual health and to engage individuals and communities in the response to HIV?
ICAD invites you to join us for a one-hour webinar featuring a presentation of key lessons learned from the development of ICAD’s Digital Liaisons website and an interactive discussion with representatives of two of our featured case studies. Learn from the experiences of others by hearing how community-based organizations are using social media and ICT in interesting and innovative ways.
Join us for a conversation with:
Robin Montgomery, ICAD (“ICAD Goes Virtual”)
Laura Keegan, HIV Edmonton (“HIV Edmonton: A very social organization”)
Sophie Wertheimer & Kate Alexander, writers of Digital Liaisons
- Recording – Digital Liaisons: Lessons learned from using social media and ICT in HIV work March 30, 2017 ICAD WebinarDigital Liaisons: Lessons learned from using social media and ICT in HIV workThursday, March 23 at 1pm EDTHow are social media and ICT being used to promote sexual health…
- Digital Liaisons: Lessons learned from using social media and ICT in HIV work March 17, 2017 Though social media and ICT are ripe with potential when it comes to the delivery of HIV-related services, as fairly new approaches, there is still much to learn about how…
- ICAD launches three new case studies on the Digital Liaisons microsite May 23, 2017 ICAD is happy to announce the launch of three new case studies on its Digital Liaisons microsite. Three HIV and sexual health organizations from around the world share the lessons…
- Press Release: Breaking Barriers, Building Connections: Canadian Aboriginal Youth in Global Health August 6, 2015 June 30, Ottawa, CANADA - The Interagency Coalition on AIDS and Development (ICAD) is pleased to announce that in partnership with Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network (CAAN), it will launch a consortium…
- Press Release: Global Connections: Bringing the world together through youth leaders August 24, 2015 Ottawa, CANADA - The Interagency Coalition on AIDS and Development (ICAD) is pleased to announce that it will launch a consortium project to deliver the International Youth Internship Program with funding…
- Report – Canada: Meeting the challenge January 17, 2017 Canada: Meeting the Challenge, the Canada Pavilion at the 2016 International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2016) in Durban, South Africa, brought together AIDS 2016 delegates from Canada and around the world;…