- This event has passed.
Rethinking Justice: 7th Symposium on HIV, Law and Human Rights
June 15, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$25 – $75
Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network
This year’s Symposium is devoted to a critical look at the unjust criminalization of HIV non-disclosure. Themes to be discussed include:
- Current state of criminalization: Canada and the world
- Voices rising: speaking out about the experience of HIV criminalization
- Science of HIV transmission: recent applications, emerging issues
- Advocacy updates and ways forward
Details for the 7th Symposium are now being finalized. We will update this page with more details as they become available, including a full list of speakers.
Register here for the Symposium. The following registration fees apply:
- General admission: $75
- Legal Network members: $50
- Students, low-income and persons living with HIV or AIDS: $25*
*Please note that, if necessary, you can request a full waiver of this reduced fee by contacting the Legal Network office.
If you have questions about the Symposium, please contact email@example.com.