- To outline the key stakeholders in NPT research
- To explore how ‘community’ is defined and the role of community in NPT research
- To identify key international and national organizations working on NPTs
- Conducting research to address crucial health issues ethically requires the cooperation of all stakeholders:
- Researchers and sponsors
- National leaders and governments
- International donors
- Local communities and activists
- Researchers are using a lot of creative strategies to try to achieve meaningful community involvement.
- Note: facilitator should replace slides 32 and 33 with relevant national organizations.