- To help participants reflect on the knowledge, attitude and skills changes they experienced through the workshop
- To help participants think about how they can use the knowledge and skills gained through this workshop in the future
Project the outline of this person on the wall or screen. Provide participants with sticky notes or pieces of paper (with tape) and ask them to write at least one item for each of the following:
- Head: what changed in terms of knowledge?
- Heart: what changed in your attitudes?
- Hands: what new practical skills did you gain?
- Feet: where are you going? Next steps? What will you do with this new knowledge?